GF Cinnamon Oat Waffles

3:11 PM



Hello loves,

I'm sitting here on my couch as I watch the snow fall outside on this second day of spring. This time two weeks ago however, I was sitting in a chez lounge chair looking at the ocean as my skin soaked up the sun's rays. But alas, here we are. I posted on my instagram this morning a picture of the yummy-licious waffles I made. A decent amount of my followers (if you are one- HIIIII) said that they'd like the recipe so here I am!

Let's cut to the chase because let's be honest, no one really reads the paragraphs before a recipe, they just want the recipe! I'm hip.

Ingredients:

  • 1 1/4 cup almond milk
  • 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
  • 1/4 cup coconut oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 cup agave nectar
  • 1/2 cup gluten-free old-fashioned rolled oats
  • 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • pinch of salt
Instructions:
  1. Heat your waffle iron
  2. Whisk together all of the ingredients
  3. Grease up your waffle iron
  4. Ladle the waffle mix into your iron
  5. Enjoy, babes! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments