Next Big Adventure

9:29 AM




Hi loves!!!

I know it has been a while but I've been so busy! I just finished my first year at my first job and am now on "summer break". I am very excited to share some news with you! So, I have about two and a half weeks off this summer and I knew I wanted to take advantage of it. So this Sunday, June 25th, I will be traveling to California and road-tripping the California coast with my amazing boyfriend, Anthony! We are so excited and cannot wait to enjoy our first long vacation together! We first had the idea last summer and have been planning the trip for months and months and cannot believe it is finally here. I'll share the details of the trip below so you can follow along as we go!!

Trip:
Day 1, June 25th: Fly into San Francisco
Day 2, June 26th: San Francisco
Day 3, June 27th: San Francisco
Day 4, June 28th: Leave San Francisco and head to Los Altos (my birthplace) and then to Monterey/Carmel by the Sea
Day 5, June 29th: Leave Monterey and head to Santa Barbara
Day 6, June 30th: Leave Santa Barbara and head to Venice beach then Encinitas
Day 7, July 1st: Laguna/Encinitas/San Diego
Day 8, July 2nd: Encinitas/San Diego
Day 9, July 3rd: Encinitas
Day 10, July 4th: Fly back to the east coast


We're so excited and cannot wait to share the adventure with y'all through pictures!

xoxo,
B

You Might Also Like

0 comments