Journey to Clear Skin: Green Tea Tea Tea

12:04 PM


If you're close to me, then you know how challenging my back and forth personal struggle with acne has been over the last four years or so. I have a few month period of breakthrough where my acne clears up and my face is back to normal again and then it's back (dun dun dun). But actually. I've tried every on-the-spot treatment both over the counter and prescribed. I've been on acne clearing antibiotics and they would work for a few weeks or so then it's right back to the struggle.

When the New Year rolled around, I decided to try something I had tried before, two years ago, to help combat the nuisance that controlled my face and sometimes my happiness. Sad to admit, but very true. I decided to give up drinking coffee.

I'm one week in and I'm not going to lie, it has been a struggle. I find that it is harder to sleep at night, the bags under my eyes aren't great, my kids at school ask me why I look so tired, my appetite has grown and I find myself reaching for any sugary product around but the one (and probably the most important) thing I've noticed is a change in my skin. The pimples on my face aren't cystic, the breakouts are showing up less and less, and the redness on my face is disappearing. Mind you, it has only been a week.

The tea that I am absolutely in love with is Yogi tea. Yogi tea can be purchased at pretty much any grocery store around the nation! I swear by this tea for the taste and also for the little uplifting quotes and sayings they put on their tea tags. My Yogi tea of choice is Yogi Blueberry Slim Life Green Tea.

If you're interested in following the progress of my journey to a clear skin life, I will be posting an update post in about a month! I'm very excited about the results!

You Might Also Like

0 comments