Brynne at Christmastime

9:08 AM







As soon as the air starts to become cold and my feet require wool socks, you better believe I'm playing Vince Guaraldi Trio's A Charlie Brown Christmas album. If you don't know me on a personal level, then there is 1 thing you absolutely need to know: Eloise in the movie Eloise at Christmastime is my spirit animal. The holidays are my absolute favorite time of the year.


Yes, I'm bizarre in that I start celebrating before Halloween. Of course there are the nay-sayers that say what about Halloween and what about Thanksgiving. DON'T GET ME WRONG, I love those holidays but, to me, they're all a part of the season.

There's not much else to say, I just love this time of year. From the food, music, parties, traditions, spirit, scents, candles, movies, to the clothes, trips, and shopping. You'll catch me at my happiest during the months of October-January hehe.

xoxo,
B

You Might Also Like

0 comments