Fall To-Do List

9:05 AM








✔︎ Go apple picking
✔︎ Go to a pumpkin patch
✔︎ Wear a flannel
✔︎ Eat apple cider donuts
✔︎ Drink hot apple cider to no end

Check, check, check, (check), and check. Fall is my favorite season for so many reasons. I love when the air becomes crisp and it's socially acceptable to wear leggings 24/7. There are so many lovely things to do in the fall. One of those things has become an annual tradition in my family and that is to go to the local orchard and pick bushels of apples and bring them home to make goodies. Thus far, my Martha Stewart-esque mother has made: apple pie, apple tart, apple butter, apple butter coffee cake, apple crisp, etc etc. I love to make applesauce and can it in mason jars so that it can be eaten throughout the year!

I have so many events and changes to look forward to in the upcoming weeks that I will be sharing with my blog fam! One of them may or may not include an extended weekend escape to the Green Mountains in Vermont with my lovely boyfriend. Stay tuned.

Until then,
Brynne

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These photos are so perfect! I'm so picky with apples- the only way I'll eat them is straight off the tree. I hate the store bought ones. I went apple picking for the 2nd this year and it's always a good fun experience. I absolutely can't wait to see your Vermont photos- it's a place I've been wanting to visit so badly recently! :)

    ReplyDelete