European Bliss

8:39 AM

Salzburg, Austria
                                                                   




















Upon my return from Europe, I have had the ability to reflect on so many things. The number one thing being how lucky I am. I was able to visit three of the most beautiful countries in the world: Austria, Germany, and Italy and lots of cities and towns. Some of those include: Salzburg, Wien, Munich, Prien, Hallstatt, Brannau am Inn, and Venice.

Salzburg, Austria was my home base throughout my travels and as a result became something so near and dear to me. It became a second home. Austria was the most amazing place I had ever been to. The scenery, the people, the lifestyle, the system (education, healthcare, retirement, etc.), the food, the cafes. I can go on for ever. So many times I questioned why can't America be like this?? Italy was just as great. Being able to see a city entirely dependent on water was amazing. The sheer warmth and kindness the people of Austria, Germany, and especially Italy offered up was incredible.

As I write this, I miss these places so greatly. It still feels so surreal that I was halfway around the world. My body is not yet used to the time differences and my soul is not yet used to the experience differences. There is no way I could begin to write about my experiences and give them the full body and life they deserve in one post. So, I will be doing a series of wrap-ups about my experiences in Europe over the upcoming weeks. I'm so excited to share with you all the gems of experiences I've been so blessed to have.


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments