My European Bucket List9:26 PM
So, as most of you all know, I am going to Europe for a month on May 11th (5 days, AH!!). I have so much to do I can't even think about it. I am super excited about this experience and intend on taking full advantage of it. I felt the best way to do this was to make a bucket list. I'll be going to Salzburg, Vienna, and Innsbruck Austria; Munich and Prien Germany; and Venice, Italy. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!!
My European bucket list:
- Go to every cafe and order a random drink
- Sit outside of cafes and people watch
- Eat the very best food
- Be open minded about local food
- Eat the schnitzel
- Smile a lot
- Buy a unique article of clothing from each place
- Take pictures of EVERYTHING
- Take a few minutes to be by myself and just breath- take in life and my surroundings
- Speak the native languages as much as I possibly can- Sprechen sie deutsch??
- Converse with the locals
- Grow as an independent traveler
- Go on a gondola
- Feed the pigeons
- Drink the vino in Italy
- Drink the beer in Austria and Germany
- Take the beaten path in every city
I will surly be adding to this list as I arrive in Europe. I am so excited and blessed to be able to experience this once in a lifetime chance by both myself and my mom for the last week! Until then, ciao! Auf wiedersehen!