My European Bucket List

9:26 PM

Credit: Aglet






































So, as most of you all know, I am going to Europe for a month on May 11th (5 days, AH!!). I have so much to do I can't even think about it. I am super excited about this experience and intend on taking full advantage of it. I felt the best way to do this was to make a bucket list. I'll be going to Salzburg, Vienna, and Innsbruck Austria; Munich and Prien Germany; and Venice, Italy. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!!

My European bucket list:
  • Go to every cafe and order a random drink
  • Sit outside of cafes and people watch
  • Eat the very best food
  • Be open minded about local food
  • Eat the schnitzel
  • Smile a lot
  • Buy a unique article of clothing from each place
  • Take pictures of EVERYTHING
  • Take a few minutes to be by myself and just breath- take in life and my surroundings
  • Speak the native languages as much as I possibly can- Sprechen sie deutsch??
  • Converse with the locals
  • Grow as an independent traveler
  • Go on a gondola
  • Feed the pigeons
  • Drink the vino in Italy
  • Drink the beer in Austria and Germany
  • Take the beaten path in every city

I will surly be adding to this list as I arrive in Europe. I am so excited and blessed to be able to experience this once in a lifetime chance by both myself and my mom for the last week! Until then, ciao! Auf wiedersehen! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments