Add A Little Positivity Into Your Daily Routine

12:00 AM



























Two words: Yogi tea. Yogi tea is one of my life essentials. I have them in my bag at all times for any last minute impromptu cups of tea (yes, I have a lot of those). Why do I love it so much you ask? Well, number one: I love tea. I used to be addicted to coffee. I would get horrible headaches if I didn't drink it and I didn't like the idea of being addicted to something so, I quit. I started the quitting process by switching out coffee for a tea. Despite the delicious taste and instant happiness tea brings, it has countless benefits for your mind, body, and soul. There are also so many different kinds of teas: green, black, red, white- amazing!

I am a big green tea fan so naturally my favorite Yogi flavors are Blueberry Slim Life green tea and Pomegranate green tea- definitely the best flavors!

My number two reason for loving Yogi tea is because of the amazing quotes and sayings that they print on their tea tags (see picture above). They help to bring a little positive light into my daily routine. They thus help me to bring positivity to the rest of my day and the people I see.

I would love to spread the message of Yogi tea to the rest of the world so that everyone can add a little positivity into their lives and thus, into others'.

Spread love, be the light!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love Yogi tea! I haven't found one that I don't like. I thought I was the only person who saved the little Yogi tea messages.

    ReplyDelete