Florida So Far

9:34 AM









I've been in Florida since Saturday 2/28. My family and I escaped the bitter cold by flying down with the other snow birds. It's been a dream so far. The weather has been the best weather we've ever had- sunny and above 80 everyday. I'm definitely not complaining. We haven't had to make any rainy-day trips to the aquarium or St. Armand's Circle. But, my skin has been paying the consequences. So. much. sunburn. But, it's okay. I'd rather a sunburn than freeze burn! Sorry to all my up-northerners :)

I've recently discovered that my favorite time of day to be on the beach is between 4 and 6 pm. When the sun has lowered but not quite set yet and the air has gotten substantially cooler. Everything about this time of day just seems so much more blissful. With a book, a cool drink, and your favorite people in the world, what could be better?

Loving life in Longboat Key, Florida.

P.S. The sunsets are TO DIE for.



post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments