Monday Mantra: Surround Yourself with Good Vibes

10:49 AM

I know it's not Monday, but I still wanted to do a Monday Mantra because this message is something that is VERY important and something all people should take into account. Now, for those of you who know me, I am ALL about the good vibes. It is so important to surround yourself with good vibes and people who help you to grow and build you up. When it comes to any relationship: friends, boyfriend/girlfriend, mom, dad, brother, sister etc., it is so important that you're surrounded by people who help you to grow and flourish. 

Life is too short to be surrounded by people who bring you down. Life is all about growth through experience. If you, for any reason, feel that your personal growth is being hindered, get out. You are too beautiful of a person to just let someone bring you down and chip away at you. 

You cannot waste your time with people who don't build you up. Love yourself. 


post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very well said and I couldn't agree more. I loved the quote, too... :)

    ReplyDelete