Monday Mantra: Be a Giver

7:30 AM

























Happy Monday, everyone! This quote is so beautiful and something that truly speaks to my heart. It is one of the reasons I have this blog. I also have a Twitter account designated solely for giving good energy and good vibes. The Twitter account is called: Morning Mantra. You can find it here: Morning Mantra. I try and post one everyday but lately, it's been hard because I'm back at school. However, it's purpose is to spread love and light in the morning so that my followers can have great days! I will be doing this new post series to reach a larger audience. I will be posting one every Monday! I have posted a few other Monday Mantras so feel free to check them out: 1. Time, 2. Happy,  3. Energy, and finally 4. Spread Light. So here's to a future of Mondays full of positivity, light, love, and good vibes!

My Monday Mantra is to be a giver because we all strive to be people of substance, people that will leave a mark when we leave. Well, the best way one can do that is to give. Give light, give heart, give happiness, give compassion, give empathy, give your all, give good energy and vibes, give strength, and give love.

Those are all things that take energy, time, and thought. But, they are all things that are very doable. However, one must first open their mind.

So, be a giver in this life. Most importantly, be a giver with no expectation of receiving things in return. Give to give, not to receive. I know that is something I need to work on within myself and I challenge you to do the same!

Hope you all have a great week and enjoy all of the snow :)!

post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love this, Brynne! (And I just follower your Twitter for it, too!). I've been doing a few motivational Monday mantras of sorts on my blog from popular request, and I've found it ends up being equally inspiring to me being the writer! But this idea of giving - it's powerful and true. If we all strive to give as much as we take or request or seek, the world would be a different place!

    cominguprosestheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your thoughtful words, Erica! I totally agree with you. Giving has such a powerful effect on people, and the world.

      xoxo Brynne

      Delete