Lilly Pulitzer is Teaming Up With Who?

10:34 PM




Target. Yep, you heard that right. Lilly Pulitzer is collaborating with Target for a line due to come out on April 19th. If you're like me and know that Lilly is such an essential to any wardrobe but you have the bank account that is equal to non-existent (or as my father likes to say: you have champagne taste but a beer budget) this is BEYOND exciting.

I hope that this collaboration isn't for things like dishes or napkins (though those would be cute, too). I hope it's affordable Lilly clothes and cute things to organize my life with. But, until then, I'll be here, waiting, and dreaming of the day I walk through the red arches and see Lilly Pulitzer. 

Goodnight, world & sweet dreams.

post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ahhhhh this is exciting news!!! I hope it is for clothing as well!


    XO,
    KayElle

    http://www.MissKayElle.com

    ReplyDelete