Comfort & Health in A Cup

3:47 PM




Whether it's a cold day, or a hot day, lemon and hot water is one of my go-tos. There's something about it that just instantly makes me happy. Lemon and hot water are one of my favorite combinations alongside that of: tomato, mozzarella, & basil and navy blue & white. When I want to relax, I will drink hot water and lemon. It has a fantastic taste to it and as an added bonus, it has a copious amount of health benefits!

Here are some of the benefits of lemon and hot water:
  • Vitamin C
  • Cleanses your digestion system
  • Balances pH levels
  • Clears your skin
  • Enhances your mood
  • Hydration 

It's so easy to boil some hot water and cut up a lemon and there are so many benefits to it. Best of all is that it's a calorie free drink with so many beautiful benefits for your insides and outs :) Try it out! I do at least once a day! 


post signature

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I absolutely adore warm lemon water! It's also great for nausea!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's such an amazing combo!!

      xoxo
      Brynne

      Delete
  2. This has become a daily ritual for me each morning I love sipping on the drink whilst I get ready. And like you mentioned, the health benefits are amazing.

    nimblenote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete