Vermont & Brown Sugared Grapefruit

8:06 PM



Okay, so I know it's been a couple of days but for christmas, I got an AMAZING camera. I am so so psyched about it!! I'm currently in the beautiful state of Vermont. Since the 25th, I have taken more than 500 pictures! Vermont is so photogenic :)

I digress... I wanted to share this amazing recipe my family had on Christmas. It's the recipe for Brown Sugared Grapefruit! Amazingly sweet and flavorful.

Here's how it's done:

Ingredients:

  • 2 grapefruits
  • 4 tablespoons of brown sugar

Directions:

1. Wash the grapefruit thoroughly and dry.
2. Put on broiler
3. Adjust racks so that they're 4 inches from the heat source
4. Cut grapefruit into two halves and sprinkle 1 tsp to 1 tablespoon of brown sugar on each half.
5. Broil for 4 mins or until golden.

Hope you love this blissfully simple just as much as me :)


post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've heard about broiling grapefruit but have yet to try it. This looks so good!

    ReplyDelete