Gorgeous Tea Towels by Claudia Pearson

11:27 AM



I spent the weekend in New York City this past weekend, and I wanted to tell you all about a little treasure. Saying I found a hidden treasure is an understatement. As a perused through the shops in Grand Central Station's Holiday Fair, I found the most perfect little kiosk. It was a company called Claudia Pearson. Claudia Pearson is a woman who illustrates the most beautiful pieces. Whether they're New York themed, or food themed, they are perfect. All of her items are made right in Brooklyn. I walked right into the shop and fell in love- I literally couldn't leave! I bought four of her tea towels for my mom, grandma, and two aunts for their Christmas presents. As soon as I left the shop, I went right on Twitter and Facebook and liked her pages. She had very few followers so please check her out!






How beautiful are these?! If you love these like I did, check out Claudia Pearson's website here

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments