Gift Guide for Your BFFs4:19 PM
The holidays are always a stressful time when it comes to finding that perfect gift. Fortunately, shopping for your best friends is usually easier than shopping for your parents or boyfriend/girlfriend.
Here are a couple ideas for that perfect gift for your flawless BFFs:
1. Lilly Pulitzer Tumbler: This is the perfect gift for the coffee and tea lover in your life. Whether she's on the go, or just going to class, this tumbler is simply perfection. Find here.
2. Kate Spade Passport Holder: If you're like me and all of your friends are going abroad soon, this passport holder is a great holiday gift. They come in so many cute colors so you can find one that is just right for your best friend. Find here.
3. Bauble Bar Ice Asymmetrical Alpha Pendant: One of my best friends birthdays was this week and I got her this gift and it was PERFECT. Dainty necklaces are the hottest trend right now and this necklace is so simple but so stated. I think that this gift is the quintessential personalized necklace. Find here.
4. Bliss Softening Socks: Socks are such an underestimated gift. Not many people hate receiving a fluffy pair of socks they can wear around the house and with their boots! These socks however are a little different, they're spa socks. Bliss is one of the best skincare companies out there right now and these socks are perfect for moisturizing and beautifying feet. Find here.
5. Wool Scarf: If your friends are anything like my friends, then they LOVE scarfs. I absolutely adore a cute scarf. They can make all outfits perfect. Any wool or knit scarf is the perfect gift for the winter. Find here.
6. Philosophy Iced Gingerbread Cookie Duo: Girls simply love to receive beauty products as gifts. I personally love to get a great lotion or scrub. This specific beauty duo is by Philosophy- an amazing company. The lotion is sugary cinnamon icing and the body wash/shampoo/bath gel is spiced gingerbread cookie.. can you say yum! The scents are just simply divine. Find here.