5 Days 'til Christmas: Dessert Countdown!

4:32 PM

Need some last minute gifting inspiration? How about an idea of what to bake for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day parties?? I made five things for my family's annual Christmas Party and I wanted to share the recipes and goodies with you, so I decided to do a Five Days 'til Christmas Dessert countdown! 

I have to say, this year, the dessert table at the Christmas Party was probably the best yet. I got compliments for my recipes and creations left and right. If you want to be just as successful, read on ;)

Here is the lineup:

Sunday 12/21: Penuche Walnut Fudge
Monday 12/22: Peppermint Bark
Tuesday 12/23: Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Wednesday 12/24 (Christmas Eve): Chocolate Dipped Cranberry Almond Biscotti- perfect for the Italian Christmas Eve tradition: 7 fishes!!
Thursday 12/25 (Christmas!!!): Cranberry Bliss Bars

The great and versatile thing about these recipes is that you can serve them beautifully on a platter, or you could cut them up and put them in a mason jar, tie it with a ribbon and gift it to your friends, co-workers, or neighbors! 

I love baking, it is really relaxing for me. Yes, it is a bit time consuming, but I'm home from school and I have just about nothing else to do. A lot of the things i made were surprisingly very easy to make. Plus, I love watching the reactions of people when they eat what I've made. Weird, I know.


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments