Thanksgiving Break- a Tease

6:39 PM

As I travel back to school for my final week of classes and finals week, I can't help but reminisce on the great week I've had; spent with the most important and special people in my life. We laughed, cried (yes, there are always a few tears), and most importantly chowed down on some of the most delicious food in the world cooked by my mother: Debbie. Here are a few great photos that epitomize my time spent at home:


























Dad's world famous Irish oatmeal. I love mine with milk, brown sugar, almonds, and cranberries. I also add chia seeds and flax seeds if they're in the house.


















My gorgeous doggy Boo Boo!!


















My beautiful sister Cathy!




















One of the many amazing meals at home- Sunday night dinner: stuffed pork tenderloin with balsamic pears and potato cakes





































Cut up 15 apples for this baby!




















My contribution to the Thanksgiving extravaganza: Chocolate Pecan Pie!!


















Boo, again :)






































Thanksgiving pics featuring: me, my sister Cathy, my boyfriend Anthony, my mom, and my dad!! Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving. Much love!

post signature




You Might Also Like

0 comments