30 Songs To Wake Up Happier

2:50 PM







































Waking up in the morning isn't easy for everyone unless, of course, you're blessed with being a morning person. Waking up in the morning is especially hard because it's winter and if you're like me, you want to stay snuggled up in bed all day. But, like all people, we have things to do and people to see.

One of my little morning "hacks" is to set my alarm with a calming, mellow, good-vibe song.  I always choose a song that starts off slow and then builds up to help to get me up!

For my trusty blog readers, I've come up with a list of 30 songs that will help you to wake up happier!  But, before I tell you the songs, I will tell you how to first set your alarm to be a song. Say goodbye to those gut-wrenching beeps and ringtones. These steps solely apply to iPhone users (sorry Android and other cell phone users). First step is to go to your alarms on your phone. Next, press the "+" sign in the top righthand corner. Next, go down to "sound" and click "pick a song"! Yep, it's that easy!

Okay now we can get to the songs :)

Here they are:
1. Banana Pancakes- Jack Johnson
2. Good Day Sunshine- The Beatles
3. Put Your Records On- Corinne Bailey Rae
4. Home- Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeroes
5. Dreams- Fleetwood Mac
6. Summer Wind- Frank Sinatra
7. I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
8. Ordinary People- John Legend
9. Somewhere Over the Rainbow- Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
10. Imagine- John Lennon
11. Gravity- John Mayer
12. Everything I Am- Kanye West
13. All Falls Down- Kanye West
14. Sunday Morning- Maroon 5
15. One Day- Matisyahu
16. Everything- Michael Bublé
17. Love Today- Mika
18. Don't Know Why- Norah Jones
19. Sunrise- Norah Jones
20. For The Summer- Ray Lamontagne
21. Californication- Red Hit Chili Peppers
22. All For You- Sister Hazel
23. Meet Virginia- Train
24. Toes- Zac Brown Bands
25. Three Little Birds- Bob Marley
26. No Rain- Blind Melon 
27. Bullet and A Target- Citizen Cope
28. Son's Gonna Rise- Citizen Cope
29. Bubbly- Colbie Caillat 
30. Beautiful World- Coldplay

I hope you all ditch your boring alarms and get a song that will make you happy when you wake up on these cold, dark winter mornings!

Let me know what songs you love to wakeup to! Comment below!

post signature

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Ahhh, LOVE this list! So many of these (from Put Your Records On to Bubbly) are just light, fun songs that make you feel good and want to jump out of bed to begin the day!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Waking up to a good song can seriously make or break your day, and all these songs are perf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Waking up to a good song can seriously make or break your day, and all these songs are perf :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I love having a positive playlist. This would be handy for pick-me-ups during the day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I love having a positive playlist. This would be handy for pick-me-ups during the day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. […] set your alarm to a happy and gentle song (find my list of songs to wakeup to here); give yourself time to wakeup slow. Go downstairs, brew your coffee or put your hot water in the […]

    ReplyDelete
  7. […] set your alarm to a happy and gentle song (find my list of songs to wakeup to here); give yourself time to wakeup slow. Go downstairs, brew your coffee or put your hot water in the […]

    ReplyDelete